Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Daily check of call over of all books of account to ensure that is free from all errors
- Reconciliation of cash book and cash collateral (security deposit) GL on bank-one.
- Reconciliation of pass book, collection sheet and bank one
- Reconciliation of HMO’s with loan disbursed
- Reconciliation of loan disbursed on bank one and loan withdrawn ( GL )
- Ensure compliance with all the bank’s operational policies
- Daily check of cash book and verification of all branch expenses
- Preparation of Compliance and Internal Control Reports
- Checking of loan forms and verification of clients details after disbursement
- Pay random visit to client site for account reconciliation
- Daily review of petty cash book
- Ensure daily treatment of any exceptions on branch operational activities
- Ensure quality portfolio management including but not limited to group visitation, monthly branch audit ROs portfolio, loan appraisal reviews and loan monitoring.
- Regular review of the Branch’s Portfolio at Risk (PAR) in conformity with the bank’s policies
- Monitor bank’s assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required.
- Conduct physical verification of Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) and monitor its disposal.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned by the Head, Internal Control and Audit
Application Closing Date
Friday, 21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as subject of the email.