Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a non-profit organisation based in Lagos and is a pioneer of democracy, policy advocacy, education, human rights, women empowerment, disaster relief and betterment of lives of Africans.
Due to the need to combat the Covid19 pandemic, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- We are looking to hire medical doctors for a duration of 3 months, with the option to renew.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Provide physical, mental, and emotional care for patients.
- Administer treatments, medications via Tele-consulting.
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Provide follow-up care of patients.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Facilitation of all MMF medical activity of the Covid-19 National Response project.
- Recommend specialists to patients who need additional medical attention
- Counsel and educate patients on hygiene, diet, and disease prevention
- Document patient medical history; record notes to update medical conditions
- Participate in research and further educational opportunities
- Generate processes and mediums to tackle challenges that may arise and proffer solutions
- Manage and collaborate with the team, technical partners and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance of established procedures and regulations of the project
- Represent the Foundation in creating awareness for the project.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional post-residency experience in direct patient care.
- Experience working with COVID 19 patience is an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of management principles and good admin skills
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement, and risk management.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and professional Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the Title of the role as the subject of the mail.