The Federal Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has introduced a new online platform, NEXIT Portal for Ex-Beneficiaries of N-Power scheme, especially batch A and B.
In a statement issued on last Friday by Nneka Anibeze, the media aide to the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Farouq, the NEXIT portal was launched in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for available federal government empowerment options.
The Ministry said the NEXIT portal will be used to determine the suitability of exited beneficiaries for various CBN-affiliated programmes, emphasizing that selection will be based on the conditions and criteria set by the apex bank. All interested exited Npower beneficiaries are therefore urged to log on to the NEXIT portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the central bank’s intervention options.
• Please visit https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and Please note you must be a Batch A or a Batch B N-Power beneficiary to be registered in the NEXIT Portal.
• To make a new registration please click the Sign Up button.
• Please enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
• Then create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
• Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
• Please enter your first name and last name as registered in your NPower profile.
• Input your BVN to confirm your identity
• Please agree to the terms and policy.
• Submit your registration information with the submit button.
• You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
• Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
• Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
• Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.