Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is an emergency facility designed by a consortium of funding partners to disburse grants to a significant number of existing post-MVP stage high-growth startups who create an impact so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis.
NISRF is designed to support grant applicants whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected by or modified in response to COVID-19.
Why you should apply
– Grant: Business equity-free funding between $5,000 to $20,000
– Business Advisory: Get access to a pool of mentors and business experts
– Business Continuity: Here’s your chance to continue to create impact and stay afloat.
In order to qualify for this funding, the following criteria have to be met:
1. Be a company operating in Nigeria
2. The company is tackling an urgent social problem
3. The company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC
4. Can demonstrate solid financial health prior to the onset of COVID-19 (USD $60K ARR – 12 months period minimum)
5. The company has already received seed capital
6. Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale
7. Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
8. How well you have optimised resources during COVID
Deadline: Application closes on the 7th of September 2020
Visit Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility website for application details