EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
US EMBASSY AUCTION
The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA EMBASSY will conduct an auction sale of used furniture, Appliances and Vehicles etc., as follows:
Venue: Plot 1129, Durumi District, Abuja
(Beside the American International School)
Date of Sales will be: Friday, 20 March, 2020
Property Removal date: Saturday, 21 March, 2020
Inspection & Viewing date: Wednesday- Thursday, 18, 19 March, 2020
Time: From 9:00a.m. to 3:00pm
GENERAL PAYMENT TERMS
Full payment shall be made immediately after winning the bid or the item will be re-bid.
Payments can be made in any of the following ways
- Debit card from UBA or any of the banks on Interswitch network.
(1) UBA will provide staff and resources to facilitate speedy payment. Payments made in cash attract processing fee of N200 flat. Payments with debit cards attract charges of 0.75% of cost of item bid upon.
(2) All items are sold “as is” with no declaration made of serviceability. There will be “no returns” and ‘no refunds made.
(3) A 40% down payment will be made on capitalized/high value items like generators and vehicles. The 60% balance payment must be made within 3 working days after winning the bid or the winner would forfeit the initial 40% deposit.
(4) Nigerian Customs Authority will collect custom duly for every lot won. Buyer shell bear full responsibility for payment of custom duly, No item shall be released to the buyer without proof of custom duly payment.
(5) Inspection and viewing will be allowed on 18, and 19 March, 2020; from 09:00am-3:00pm each day.
(6) Items purchased are expected to be removed from the Embassy compound after all payments are concluded -Property removal date: March, 21 2020: from 09:00am – 3:00pm
NOTE PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT:
Bank-Embassy Officials-Customs-Final Signature