ALIMOSHO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
IGANDO IKOTUN LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION/REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area among other things, statutory response for construction, rehabilitation and Maintenance of Roads, School, Hospitals (Primary Health Care) for the benefit of the citizens.
In order to meet these mandates for 2019, the Igando-Ikotun LCDA hereby invites Expression of Interest from prospective Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers with the objectives of pre-qualifying these Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers to develop a Data Base of Service providers with which Igando-Ikotun LCDA will partner in subsequent bidding process and contract awards.
2.0. PRE-QUALIFICATION AREAS
CATEGORY A: WORKS
Lot 1: Drainage and culvert construction
Lot 2: Grading/Cutting and Shape irregular surface of some earth Roads
Lot 3: Rehabilitations f Primary School
Lot 4: Construction of primary School
Lot 5: Redesign of the Council Secretariat Premises
Lot 6: Rehabilitation of roads
Lot 7: Construction of roads
Lot 8: Rehabilitation of Primary Health Centre’s
Lot 9: Construction of primary Health Centre’s
CATEGORY B: GOODS
Lot 10: Office furniture and equipment
Lot 11: Motor vehicle for Management and Political Office Holders
Lot 12: Utility Vehicles for Revenue Office
Lot 13: Supply of Computers and Accessories
Lot 14: Supply of School Materials/Uniforms and Exercise Books
Lot 15: Supply of Equipment of Primary Health Clinic/Centre
Lot 16: Supply for Vocational Equipment
Lot 17: Provision for Library Equipment
CATEGORY C: SERVICES
Lot 18: Delisting of Drainages
Lot 19: Environmental Services & Waste Management
Lot 20: Maintenance of Park’s and Sewage
Lot 21: Training and man power development
Lot 22: Catering and Entertainment Services
3.0. PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The Expression of interest must be submitted in the following order:
a. Covering Letter duly signed by the Company’s authorized signatory, indicating the specific area (s) of specialization under the Three (3) headings (Goods Works, and Consulting Service) with Company Profile
b. Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
c. Company’s Audited Accounts for the years (2015, 2016, and 2017)
d. Evidence of financial/technical capability from reputable Bank capable and willing to provide credit line/equipment as the case maybe.
e. Evidence of similar nature within the last five years from 2018
f. Evidence of technical partnership/joint venture where necessary
g. Evidence of registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency d Igando-Ikotun LCDA contractors’ registration receipt.
• EOI/Pre-qualification submission must be in English only and clear about area (s) of interested and competence of each category.
• Interested applicants must note that the Igando-Ikotun LCDA reserves the right to verify claims made in the Pre-qualification documents submitted by them at any level.
• This Pre-qualification exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development area to award any Contract.
• The Cost for this exercise will be sole responsibility of the interested party (ies) to this invitation
• Interested eligible applicant may obtain further information at the procurement Office of Igando Ikotun LCDA Secretariat or call 08037017297 with a non-refundable fee N10,000 for bidding documents
4.0. SUBMISSION OF EOI/QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
Applications must be closed in sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area,
And delivered at the procurement office on or before 12:00 hours on Tuesday 23th July, 2019