SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE – ADDENDUM
RE: REQUEST FOR BID INFORMATION SYSTEMS DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT/CUSTOMIZATION, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, AND MAINTENANCE OF AN ELECTRONIC GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT (E-GP) SYSTEM (WITHOUT PREQUALIFICATION)
PURCHASER: BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT (BPP)
PROJECT: NIGERIA: FISCAL GOVERNANCE AND INSTITUTIONS PROJECT (FGIP)
CONTRACT TITLE: DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT/CUSTOMIZATION, SUPPLY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF AN ELECTRONIC GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT (E-GP) SYSTEM
CREDIT NO.: IDA 6288 RFB NO:
RFB NO: BPP/FGIP/2018/IS/01A
ISSUED ON FEBRUARY 20, 2020
1. The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) wishes to notify the general public and particularly interested bidders to the Specific Procurement Notice for the Design Development/Customization, Supply, Installation, and Maintenance several of an Electronic Government Procurement (e-GP) System RFB No: BPP/FGIP/2018/IS/01 under the World Bank Fiscal Governance and Institutions Project (FGIP) issued on January 9, 2020, and published on local publications (Daily Trust, Daily Sun. Federal Tenders Journal), the BPP Website (www.bpp.gov.ng) and an international publication/platform( devbusiness.un.org) that: Due to amendments arising from several requests for clarifications received from interested bidders, the deadline for submission has been extended to March 10, 2020.
2. This extension in line with ITB 23.2 of the bidding document, which allows for the extension of bid submission date. The bid opening will take place immediately after the deadline on March 10, 2020 at 2 pm Nigerian local time.
3. All other conditions, requirements and information remain the same as in the initial Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) and the bidding document except for the few amendments to the SPN which are contained herein (paragraph 2 above) and in the Addendum No 1 to the initial bidding document. The Addendum No.1 can be downloaded from the BPP website(www.bpp.gov.ng)
4. This Addendum No 1 shall be considered part of the bidding documents for the above-mentioned project and shall be incorporated integrally therewith, in line with ITB 8.2 the bidding document.
5. The responses to all out for clarification can be accessed on the BPP website (www.bpp.gov.ng)