FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH
NATIONAL TUBERCULOSIS AND LEPROSY TRAINING CENTER AND REFERRAL HOSPITAL
SAYE VILLAGE, OLD ZARIA-KADUNA ROAD P.M.B 1089 ZARIA, KADUNA STATE
The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Training Center and Referal Hospital wishes to Tender for the Execution of year 2020, Zonal Intervention Projects. We hereby invite all interested, competent and reputable contractors to bid for execution of under listed project.
|LOT NO||PROJECT NO TITLE/ DESCRIPTION||LOCATION|
|1.||FREE MEDICAL OUTREACH||SABON GARI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY OF NASARAWA STATE|
|2.||SUPPLY OF DRUG/HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT||LADIA/OBI FEDERALCONSTITUENCY OF NASARAWA STATE|
|3.||PROVISION OF FREE MEDICAL OUTREACHFOR THE ELDERLY AND CHILDREN||AUNA, SALKA, IBETO, MAGAJIYA, DUKKU IN MAGAMA/RIJAU LGA, NIGER STATE|
|4.||PROVISION OF ANTENATAL AND DRUGS FOR CHILDREN||RIJAU CENTER AUNA IN MAGAMA/RIJAU LGA NIGER STATE|
|5.||PROVISION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS||NASKO, MAGAMANDAJI, NASARAWA AND ANABO HEALTH CENTERS IN MAGAMA/RIJAULGA, NIGER STATE|
|6.||TRAINING AND EMPOWERMENT OF YOUTHS AND WOMEN||ABAJI/ GWAGWALADA/KUJE AND KWALI FCT.|
A. REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY
1. Evidence of Company Registration with CorporateAffairs Commission (CAC) with all the particulars.
2. Evidence of Current Tax CommenceCertificate for the past 3 years (2017-2019)
3. Evidence of current Registration and compliance with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
4. Evidence of current compliance with the provision of Pension Reform Act (2014) by including PENCOM Clearance Certificate.
5. Evidence of Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate in compliance with ITF Act, 2006
6. Interim Registration Report(IRR)formed by Bureau of PublicProcurement (BPP) National Database of contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
7. Bank Reference from a reputable bank or evidence of financial capabilities.
8. Audited Company Account for the past three years (2017-2018 and 2019)
B. COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENT
• Interested Contractors are required to collect their bid documents at Office of the Secretary to The Principal National Tuberculosis and LeprosyTraining Centre and Referral Hospital, Saye Village, Old Zaria-Kaduna Road, Zaria upon presentation of receipt for the payment of a non-refundable tender processing fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only per lot Payments are to be made through the Central CBNRemita Platform.
• Collection of Tender document will commence from 24th February, 2020 from 9:00 AM
C. SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
The Technical and Financial Bid documents should each be sealed in separate envelopes and clearly labeled “Technical” and “Financial” Bids respectively with the LOT number. The two (2) sealed envelopes will be enclosed in a larger envelope that should also be sealed and labeled on the top right Conner with the company name and lot number. This should be addressed to; The Principal National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Training Centre and Referral Hospital, Saye Village, Old Zaria Kaduna Road, Zaria. All completed documents are to be deposited at the tender box in the office of the Secretary to The Principal National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Training Centre and Referral Hospital, Saye Village, Old Zaria Kaduna Road, Zaria.
D. CLOSING DATE AND PUBLIC OPENING OF BID
The closing of all bid collection is by 12:00noon, on 25th March 2020. Lateness will not be entertained. Public opening of the Technical commences immediately after the close of submission of the Center Auditorium.