HEARTLAND ALLIANCE LTD/GTE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
ON CONSULTANCY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF IEC MATERIALS FOR KEY POPULATION HIV INTERVENTIONS
RFP NO.: HALTD/GTE/KPCARE1/02/2020/006-SBCC
RFP SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOT LATER THAN 27 TH FEBRUARY 2020
Develop and test culturally responsive, key population acceptable, pictorial communications materials focused on key population HIV intervention which includes gender awareness, HIV prevention, linkages to HIV services, STI management. The Expectation is that these materials will be used in the current KPCARE1 project within working areas of Heartland Alliance LTD/GTE and partner organizations.The primary targets include members of key affected population, Adolescent and young people.
The consultancy is looking to
1. Develop informal game and comic based learning and informative materials that creates awareness for HIV program intervention for key affected population
2. Develop formal and systematic learning and Interactive materials at the community level
The materials (posters, pamphlets and, short video documentary on issue-based drama, inspirational case stories, pictorial flipchart, sticker, booklet and games such as knowledge ludo and cards) should demonstrate how key population HIV program intervention is linked from prevention to treatment and care.
Scope of Work:
• Review relevant project documents to understand the project goal, objectives and outcomes(baseline survey report, logical framework, annual report, training manual, etc.) provided by Heartland Alliance and partners.
• Facilitate the IEC materials development workshop
• Review existing IEC materials currently used by the targeted audience.
• Develop a technical proposal for the methodology of the development process and pre-testing of materials. The technical proposal must be discussed and approved by the Heartland Alliance team before further work continues.
• Develop picture-based IEC materials to use in the awareness creation, mobilization of KP community members and direction and availability of KP friendly services
• Prepare draft IEC-material (hard copies) for field testing.
• Pre-test all materials through focus groups within target areas, Revise based on feedback.
• Finalize IEC material with the feedback from field testing and consultation with HAI.
All materials created should be primarily pictorial in nature as the target audience is primarily illiterate or with very low literacy. A few words or short sentences are acceptable for emphasis but the concepts should be understood from the picture without words. Primary materials to produce include poster, pamphlets, flyers and stickers, and flipbooks to be displayed among members of the key affected population, other community display areas such as CBOS, service providers, and in homes. The consultant can also recommend additional materials that would aid in the intervention
A. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Please include the following in your quotations:
A. Approach and Activity Schedule
B. Project delivery and implementation timeline
C. Project Budget and staffing requirement
D. Evidence of past performance on related field
Please include the following alongside your quotations during submission:
i. Company’s profile with verifiable address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and organization’s administrative structure where applicable
ii. Evidence of Corporate Affairs Commission registration (CAC), i.e. Company certificate of incorporation.
iii. Evidence of TIN, and photocopy of Tax clearance Certificate
iv. Financial quotation must be in Naira
v. Reference letters from at least 3 non-governmental organizations.
Submitted quotes should be valid for Ninety (90) days from the day of submission to allow adequate time for organizational approval and proper procurement assessments. All submitted proposals will be evaluated based on certain criteria; this includes, but is not limited to, cost, pricing, terms and conditions, service levels, and all other information. If your organization is awarded the contract, all information in the RFP and negotiation process is contractually binding.
B. Evaluation Criteria
Only vendors which meet the requirements as stated above will be considered. Selected vendors will be based on best value/lowest price and must meet all requirements and specifications listed above.
Best value selection will be based (20%] on price, [30%] on past performance, (30%) on technical approach, and [20%] on quality
C. Payment Terms
Proposals Submission should include payment terms.
D. Method of Response
Interested firm should submit a proposal to Bid.KPcare1@heartlandalliance.orgquoting
Application should be submitted not later than 27th February 2020, 5 pm Nigeria time. Any proposal received after this date and time may not be accepted and shall be considered non-responsive.
Any questions or requests for clarification need to be submitted in writing to email@example.com on or before 2pm on 27th February 2020.