NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4120
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR PROVISION AND DEPLOYMENT OF ICT INFRASTRUCTURE AT NPA DOCKYARD TRAINING CENTRE
The Management of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) hereby invites reputable and competent Information and Communication Technology (ICT) firm to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) documents for the provision, Installation implementation, maintenance and training services for Enterprise Communication and Collaboration Solutions. The essence of these solutions to align with best technology practices to have a wider and faster reach and seamlessly drive communication efficiency and effectiveness across areas of operations. In line with the technology transformation objectives of the Authority.
B. SCOPE OF SERVICES
The ICT firm is expected to design and provide Enterprise Communication and Collaboration Solutions installations and processes in the following defined areas:
a. Intelligent HD Video Surveillance Cameras, HD Encoders, Video Cloud Node for Camera Feeds Storage for Proactive Intelligence Security Monitoring & Management.
b. HD Video Conference Endpoints & Video Conference Platforms for meetings supporting HD video conferencing and enables meeting space with artificial intelligence to make communication and collaboration more efficient and enjoyable thereby increasing Productivity and efficiency with significant cost savings on communication expense.
More information will be provided on the Request for proposal (RFP) to be issued to shortlisted firms.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested companies should submit bound EDI documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENTS
1. Evidence of Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC and CAC (or CAC 1.1)
2. Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 & 2019) valid till 31st December 2020 with minimum average annual turnover of N500 Million.
3. Evidence of Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 & 2019) duly signed by ANANACAN licensed Auditors.
4. Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020.
5. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020.
6. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020.
7. Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/06/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP
8. Sworn Affidavit disclosing
– That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter
– Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
– That the Company is not in receivership, subject of any form of Insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings
9. All documents for submission must be transmitted with 8 Covering Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead Paper Bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC)as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone (preferably GSM No.), tax and e mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company/Formal the bottom of the page.
10. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
11. Company’s profile to include names qualification (copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications of such personnel must be attached, and experience of key personnel in implementation of Enterprise Communication and Collaboration Solutions and related projects Firm must have staff with minimum ITIL and HCIP-Unified Communication or any other similar professional certification.
12. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least two (2) similar projects on the Provision, Implementation, Maintenance and Training for Enterprise Communication and Collaboration Solutions in the last ten (10) years by including Letters of Award, Contract Agreements Job Completion Certificates, etc.
a. The firm should have implemented the following solution before:
– Intelligence Video Surveillance Solution (IVS)
– Video Conferencing
b. Must have the requisite HCNP Certifications for IT, IP, IVS.
c. Must Be minimum of an Authorized Channel Partner
d. Must be able to provide the end-to-end solution as slated in (a)above.
e. Must be registered with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
13. Failure to comply with items 1-12 above will lead to disqualification of the bid. This is applicable for non-Joint Venture submissions)
14. For Joint Venture (JV Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. (Items 1 12 are compulsory for each national JV partner).
D. SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENT
Interested bidders are to submit two (2) bound copies of EOI documents, paginated and arranged with dividers as indicated above The EOI documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to “SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR PROVISION AND DEPLOYMENT OF ICT INFRASTRUCTURE AT NPA DOCKYARD TRAINING CENTRE Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4120 and dropped in the designated Tender Joseph OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST EOI DOCUMENTS Box located on the 3rd floor of NPA annex Building, 1, Street, off Marina Lagos not later than 11:00am on Monday, 6th April, 2020.
E. OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENTS
All EOI documents received before the deadline for submission will be opened immediately at 11:00 am on Monday, 6th April, 2020 in the Conference room 3rd floor of NPA Annex building, 1, Joseph Street off Marina Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the bid submission office on the 3rd floor of the annex building, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement) on;
F. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
2. Late submission will be returned unopened.
3. All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
4. Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposal The
5. Authority is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to cancel the Procurement proceedings in the public interest without incurring liabilities to the bidders in accordance with the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY