INVITATION TO TENDER
FOR SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL
FOR THE GLOBAL SUPPLY AND MANAGEMENT OF MICROSOFT LICENSES
Save the Children International (SCI) invites you to tender for the global supply & management of Microsoft license. This tender pack has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand SCI’s requirements, and complete a response to the tender, should you wish.
Below is a summary of all the information included in the tender pack (you can use the hyperlinks to navigate the document:
- Part 1: Invitation to Tender Document
- Introduction to SCI
- Project Overview and Requirements
- Award Criteria
- Instructions & Key Information
- Part 2 : Core Requirements and Specification
- Provides a detailed description of SCI specific requirements – for example; volumes, delivery dates / locations, product specifications etc.
- Part 3 : Bidder Response Document
- A template to be used to submit your response to this Invitation to Tender.
- Includes the Terms & Conditions of Bidding.
- Part 4 : Appendices
- Appendix 1 – Terms & Conditions of Purchase
Responses should be submitted no later than 12pm on 17th February 2020 using the Bidder Response Document provided in Part 3 of this tender pack. For further guidance on how to submit your response, please follow the instructions detailed here.
Queries should be directed to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your response.
Global Sourcing Manager