TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA (TCN)
REQUEST FOR BIDS
EMPLOYER: TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA
PROJECT: NIGERIA ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION PROJECT
CONTRACT TITLE: COMPLETION OF BILLIRI 132/33KV TRANSMISSION SUBSTATION (NT- – TR10)
CREDIT NO: 61850-NG
RFB NO: NTP – TR10
ISSUED ON: 20TH JANUARY, 2020
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Nigeria Electricity Transmission Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payment under the contract for the complete of Billiri 132/33Kv Transmission Substation: Bid No. (NTP – Tr10).
2. The Transmission Company of Nigeria – Project Management Unit now invites Bidders for the completion of Billiri 132/33Kv Transmission Substation. The contract involves supply of 132Kv Surge Arrestor, Galvanised steel structures, Hand tools for Engineers, Equipment tools, Accessories and Ancillary material etc.
Detail of the above descriptions and scope of work are contained in the Bidding Documents
3. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” January 2107, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“ Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all prequalified eligible Bidders.
4. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc., Project Management Unit (TCN – PMU)- Engr. Dahiru A. I. firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours 9:00am to 17:00pm local time at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English language may be purchased by eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000). The method of payment will be via Remita (https://www.remita.net/) be generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in favour of Transmission Company of Nigeria Project Management Unit.
Kindly follow these steps: (i) Enter Remita platform (ii) select Pay FGN and State TSA (iii) Select FGN (iv) Under who do you want to pay select TCN –PMU (v) Under name of Services/ Purpose – select TCN-PMU (vi) Complete the form and Submit
The document will be handled over in both hard and soft copies with the evidence of payment. However, the Document will be sent by Courier upon additional payment of Twelve Thousand Naira (NGN12, 000.00) For places within Nigeria or Thirty Thousand Naira (NGN30, 000.00) for Europe and West Africa and Fifty Thousand Naira (NGN50, 000.00) for all other countries not later than three (3) weeks from the date of issuance of the document.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00noon on 26th February, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12:00noon local time on 26th February, 2020
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Forty Thousand US Dollar (US$40,000).
Note: All Bids Securities issued from all commercial Banks in Nigeria are acceptable except from FCMB and Heritage Bank
8. Attention is drawn to the procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
Transmission Company of Nigeria – Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU)
Attention: Engr. Dahiru A.I.-
Project Manager (World Bank funded projects)
No 10, Kunene Close, Off Bobo Street,
Off Gana Street, Maitama Abuja 900271, NIGERIA
Tel: +234-808 028 8802, +234808 028 8803
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com