WATER CORPORATION OF OYO STATE
SECRETARIAT, IBADAN. P.M.B.5339
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN):
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION IMPROVEMENT
PROJECT IN OYO STATE
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online issue No.760 of 17 September 2009 on-line and on the African Development Bank Group’s Interest Website.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Fund in various currencies towards the cost of the Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Improvement Project in Oyo State. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Complete Assembled Low Lift Pump with Electric Motor and Auto Transformer Starter in Asejire Waterworks
3. The Water Corporation of Oyo State now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF COMPLETE ASSEMBLED 400KW LOW LIFT PUMP WITH ELECTRIC MOTOR AND AUTO TRANSFORMER STARTER AT ASEJIRE WATERWORKS
The Scope of the work is as follows:
• Supply of
– One Complete Assembled 400KW Low Lift Pump
– One 400KW, 4-Pole, 3 Phase, 3.3KV,50Hz Electric Motor
– One 400KW, 3.3KV, Floor Mounted Auto Transformer Starter Panel
• Installation of the above Listed Equipment
• Supply of two years Operational Spares.
All the items are to be delivered at Asejire Water Supply Scheme Asejire, Ibadan, Oyo State.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office address below
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NGN 20,000.00.
All payments must be made into the following account:
Account Name: Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Improvement Project
Account Number: 2022193236
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria Plc
SORT Code: 011191814
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
7. Bids must be delivered to the office address below on or before 12:00 pm on 25 June, 2020 and must be accompanied by a security of the amount below:
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 12:30pm on 25 June, 2020 in Room 18, Cabinet Affairs Department, Governor’s Office, Secretariat, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
The General Manager,
Water Corporation of Oyo State,
P.M.B.5339, Agodi Post Office,
Attention: Engr. O. A. Osunkunle
Tel: (+234) 8182040250, 8033915406
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com