INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
3RD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (3NUWSRP)
PROJECT ID: P123513
PROCUREMENT OF ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TOOLS INCLUDING THRUST-BORING EQUIPMENT
IFB No. EKSWC/3NUWSRP/NCB/GS/019
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project titled NG Nigeria-NUWSRP-III (Y14) that appeared in DG Market Publication of April 17, 2015.
2. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (3NUWSBRP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of Electro-mechanical Tools Including Thrust-boring Equipment
3. The 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (3NUWSRP) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:
Item Description/Identification of Items Qty Bid Security Delivery
Procurement of electro- mechanical Tools Including Thrust-boring Equipment EKSWC/3NUWSRP/NCB/GS/019 As
specified in the Bidding Document Not less than 2.5% of Total Bid Price 90 days 3NUWSRP, Ado Ekiti
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the Procurement Guidelines. Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidden from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 10:00am TO 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
6. Qualifications requirements include:
• Evidence of previous supply (sale) of similar Equipment proposed in the last 5 years.
• Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
• Evidence of Manufacturer’s authorization
• Evidence of VAT registration.
• Evidence of after –sales services in Nigeria
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not apply; Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidden on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee N25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only or 80 USD (Eighty US Dollars). The method of payment will be through Bank Draft in favor of 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (3NUWSRP) Ado-Ekiti; the Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or by courier services on request.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00 noon on 17 January, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00 noon on 17, January, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as indicated in the table above in Naira or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9. The address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator
3rd NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (3NUWSRP)
Project Implementation Unit,
2nd Floor, MTN Building. 11,
Iyin Road, Beside Captain Cook Eatery,
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 08033481573, 08023608243